After assisting our clients with the search for the purchase or charter of a vessel, we do not just drop our client and move on to the next broker project.
We continue to assist our clients and provide professional consulting.
- Assist client identifying and hiring of marine/technical surveyors as consultants.
- During the negotiations with vessel owners act as the representative of the client.
- With assistance of a marine/technical consultant or surveyor, inspect vessel(s), which have been identified for possible charter or purchase by client.
- Submit a written report.
- Based on requirements and options provided by the client, work up a cost estimate for bringing the vessel(s) into service.
- Assist the client in preparing an offer for the vessel(s), based on the present condition and the project budget.
- In cooperation with a marine consultant develop a detailed work package - if required - for the repair and outfitting of the vessel for bringing her into service.
- Assist the client in selecting a yard to do the work.
- After the vessel is purchased by client, in cooperation with a marine consultant and/or captain hired, oversee the pre-delivery work to prepare the vessel for her
voyage to the homeport and/or shipyard. If shipyard, in cooperation with a marine consultant, oversee the daily progress of the work package at the yard.
- Place the vessel in service. Develop a training plan for the training of the crew.
- Arrange passing on the management of the vessel to new the owners in-house operation's department or continue managing vessel on behalf of new owners.
In addition to above consulting services for start ups, we provide cruise lines and cruise service companies with our consulting services on a project to project basis.
If you would like to have your operations departments analyzed by CCPI, we can provide following:
- Analyze if your company is using all possible avenues of controlling and reducing operating costs, without affecting the cruise product.
- Identify additional revenue generating onboard products.
- Review whether organizational planning is adhered to across your operations department.
- Review if total attention to details, customer service and quality management is carried out onboard your vessels and in the home office.